1. Behind the Rose by Peyton Burnham
A surreal turn-based RPG inspired by 8-bit and 16-bit classics. A game where you choose how involved you want to be with the world!
Funding Goal – $10,000 by Sunday 26th March
2. Citadel of the North by Timothy Burns
A dungeon crawler with turn based or real time combat.
Funding Goal – $23,000 (Australian) by Friday 28th April
3. Legion 1917: Rise of the Bolsheviks by Sornyak Arts
Storydriven tactical strategy set during Russian Civil War.
Funding Goal – €65,000 by Wednesday 29th March
4. Little Hawk by bZillions Inc
Little Hawk is an action-packed 2D platformer game with animal totems that help you defeat evil, rescue a princess, and save the world!
Funding Goal – $15,000 by Friday 31st March
5. Heartbound by Pirate Software
Heartbound is a role-playing game about a boy, his dog, secrets, and sanity.
Funding Goal – $5,000 by Sunday 26th March (already achieved)